Experiencing the death of a loved one is a process of intense emotions, stress and change. Due to this, Angel Bright Hospice offers professional services to give comfort and facilitate growth as one adjusts to life after a loss.
The primary focus of Angel Bright Hospice bereavement program is to assist individuals:
- Examine normal reactions to grief.
- Identify and express feelings associated with the loss of a loved one.
- Facilitate one's ability to live without the deceased.
- Provide emotional and counseling support.
- Transform the pain of loss into a renewed hope for living.
The thirteen-month bereavement program at Angel Bright Hospice may include the following:
- Individual, child, teen and family counseling.
- Information to help you cope through the grief process.
- Bereavement newsletter - The Bright Star
- Memorial services and Coping with the Holidays
- Practical workshops to develop new skills necessary to cope without the deceased.